Tuesday 3 May 2011

More than just two minutes of joy

Kinder eggs have always been entertaining only because I get to 'build' a toy. I still get my 2 mins of joy from them even though the toys aren't as nice as they used to be (they initially had miniature wooden airplanes and cars - and now all I get are plastiki things).



When we lived in Taiwan, the footballer would get me a kinder egg every Sunday morning when he went out to get breakfast. This ritual eventually led to the footballer even proposing to me with a kinder egg - and long story short, there was no need to 'build' the toy that time around but it has surely given me much more than 2 minutes of joy.

2 comments:

  1. Woman, even I have tons of these kinder eggs. S picks me up 2 everytime he is grocery shopping :) The toys have started repeating now :( Among the plastic ones, the cars and the robots are nice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I actually did like some of the toys I've been getting recently. Like the shark in the picture is pretty cute. Not seen the robots - although I'm sure I would like that.

    ReplyDelete