Friday 11 December 2009

Overdose of Sequins

Sequins is the theme for the pre-wedding night out with my girls. With only four weeks left I was getting desperate and bought the first sequin-cy outfit I saw.

Three weeks left and I saw another which was still not good enough but I bought it cause it was better than the first one.

Two weekends left for me to leave Taipei and *VOILA* I see two things that would work brilliantly. Of course I bought them too.


My last weekend and Im walkin on the street (not looking for sequins anymore) and OMG did I find sequins or what!? Was it worth buying it? What would I do with all the sequins' outfits I have?? Well...what the hell...Im not going to do this again...lets buy it! :D Maybe I can give some away to other people who might not have any sequins outfits for the night. (Anyone need any one?)

2 comments:

  1. A) The pics make the stuff look really really cool.

    B)I hate that fact that I am not going to be able to make it for the "Girls night out"

    C) Even though, I am not going to around, you could consider giving them to me

    P.S: Point C to be read , In Capital letters and Bold font

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Boshkins! :)

    Im pretty sad none of u guys are going to be around...I wish I cld've worked around that.

    And ofcourse you can take a look and see if you like anything.

    ReplyDelete