Saturday 8 August 2009

Alright, I have been slacking. But I really have reasons. This was my schedule last week (which is a typical week for me over here in Bangalore).

  • Sat (1st August): Woke up at 7am (after a late Friday night at a play) to go shopping for the bridesmaids outfits which lasted all the way until 2pm; lunch with my aunt; household chores in the afternoon; a friend's wedding in the evening (which took place in a location that is 25 kms from my house).
  • Sun: Breakfast at South Indies with my closest friends from college (who I only got to meet a month after I got here); lunch with some other friends; the afternoon is spent making calls to extended family and friends to let them know I exist and that I'm around here; the rest of the day with my mom (who hasn't been too happy with all my gallivanting).
  • Monday through Friday: The gym at 6am; work from 9:30am to 6pm (for which I drive at least 36 kms a day in crazy traffic); along with dance classes from 8pm to 9pm on Tuesdays and Thursdays and drinks with friends on any evening that is free.


And then onto another weekend which is as hectic and jam-packed as the previous one. Is the lack of time a good enough reason?

No comments:

Post a Comment