Wednesday 26 August 2009

I must get out of the house

I couldn't take it anymore - I had to get out, this weekend of most. So after one call to Susie and two phone calls by Smith to cancel her appointments for the day, we were on our way to Nityagram. Of course we had to deviate from the plan as usual and make stops along the way. But our biggest deviation was at a HUUUGGE field, right by Nityagram, that was filled with cows and goats amongst a dismantled Ferris wheel. Nityagram itself was very mama-hoho (Mandarin for 'very so-so'), especially since we arrived too late for the regular weekend program.

Here are a few shots from the day. We spent the day -

Jumping,

Chasing cows,

Climbing trees,
Watching geese,
And lots of other things, but mainly taking pictures. :)

The classic self portrait.
Pictures are taken by Smith, Susie and of course me. To see more of my pictures from this day you can visit my photo blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment