Thursday 28 April 2011

On a good note:
• There is only one more day left in this week
• The coming Monday is a holiday and so is the Tuesday of the week after
• Work has been slow (can almost sometimes be a negative though)
• Going on vacation in three weeks for an entire week
• Manunited has been winning, which means I have a very happy footballer at home
• I bought a new pair of wedges for the summer – very cute
• I also got myself a new pair of lens – the 24-105mm Canon standard zoom, which I’ve been planning for a long time
• I started going regularly to the gym
• I’ve made progress on learning to swim
• I (apparently) feel like blogging again – not that I was ever too regular although I did have a few good patches
• There are lots of other travel plans being put in place for the year
• I can feel my birthday month getting closer and closer
• There’s been some good progress on my role in the NGO world.


On the other hand:
• The footballer has been persistently sick since the end of March
• I seem to be developing a chronic back ache
• I have a bad throat and can feel a temperature coming on, which also has resulted in me taking a short break from the gym and swimming
• There is a large pile of dishes waiting for me in the sink
• Hmmm....that’s about it on the dark side….almost surprising

No comments:

Post a Comment