Sunday 12 September 2010

For those of you who know me..

..you know many things about me - like, I don't wear a watch, I like having tea every day at 10:30am, and I was 2 years old when I had my first sip of whisky. Okaaay, maybe you don't know any of that, but here is one thing you most definitely know - I don't cook.

However, this has changed since moving to HK. I now cook everyday... (every other day at least :P). And here is proof:

Breakfast: Sausages, carrots and asparagus

Lunch: Grilled chicken (marinated in olive oil and mint leaves) with carrots, and jackfuit


Dinner: Stuffed Artichoke, and, stir-fried beef with sun-dried tomatoes


There! You know me a little better now. :)

2 comments:

  1. Don't know how it will taste but the pics of your cooking look AWESOME!!! Truly ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha...well at least it's a compliment to my photography skills.

    Maybe I should cook for you when I come down in Oct. :)

    ReplyDelete